Goal & Operation: Bharatiya Yuva Netritva Forum
BYNF (Indian Youth Leadership Forum) would like to ensure the individuals take part in social activities which would not only help in contributing towards the society but also learning life skills, help in personality development and improve resume/CV, continuous learning in a symbiotic way and building relationships which would last their lifetimes.
• Academic, Career and Entrepreneurship Counselling.
• Developing individual’s potential and focus on balance of work, leisure and social work.
• Organising social programs and social campaigns with iCFDR and other social organisations.
• Working on welfare of masses and developing youth to empower the society.
• Nurture emerging youth and young leaders to work in their communities for social welfare.
We are open to have tie-ups with various other organisations in addition to our mentoring organisation Indian Centre for Development and Rights – iCFDR, to conduct, workshops, programs and activities.
Leadership Qualities/Management Skills/Create Ideal Corporate Culture/Giving & Receiving Feedback/Team Building/Effective
Indian Youth Leadership Forum, BYNF, is a campaign & program to connect Indian youth to develop leadership and social concern for sustainable development of individuals as well as society. It is a youth leadership program with emphasis on developing social consciousness and participated in the process of giving back to the society and nation. To join youth network for social work and personality development – Click Here. Youth actively involved in affiliate social organizations also have chance to earn yearly certification – Bronze, Silver and Gold Leadership Certification from iCFDR.