The foundation of BYNF is to develop a socially conscious home grown youth network that can transform the society and also help build right leadership skills in youth.
BYNF aims to kindle that consciousness among youth and drive them to lead constructive social initiatives that have a tangible positive impact. BYNF (Indian Youth Leadership Forum) runs several widespread Campaigns and Project with associates, chapters and its parent organisation iCFDR and partners across the nation.
BYNF regularly conducts social events, some of which are given below:
- Road Safety and Traffic Awareness Event
- INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY
- PUBLIC WATER DISTRIBUTION EVENT DATED 29/06/2016
- ENVIRONMENT DAY 05/06/2016 – RAM GANGA GHAT CLEANING EVENT
- STAND FOR GENDER EQUALITY EVENT DATED- 26/05/2016
- Happy Feet – Slipper distribution program DATED- 22/05/2016
- Green India Breathe India Event
- Swach Bharat Holi Event in Bareilly on 27 March 2016
- Tree Plantation on World Environment Day 05-June-2015
- Gender Equality Campaign
- Cleanliness Drive: Swachh Bharat Activity
- Winter Cloth Distribution Drive
To join please fill our, Associate application form. In case you are an organisation, we are open to have tie-ups with various good organisations please feel free to drop us a mail with profile, details and objectives.
Indian Youth Leadership Forum, BYNF, is a campaign & program to connect Indian youth to develop leadership and social concern for sustainable development of individuals as well as society. It is a youth leadership program with emphasis on developing social consciousness and participated in the process of giving back to the society and nation. To join youth network for social work and personality development – Click Here. Youth actively involved in affiliate social organizations also have chance to earn yearly certification – Bronze, Silver and Gold Leadership Certification from iCFDR.