Dear Participant,Before inviting you to join our new initiative, I would like you to know how it would benefit you in your life and help you grow as a person.I invite individuals and organizations to join BYNF’s (Bharatiya Yuva Netritva Forum or Indian Youth Leadership Forum) growing network and work together to improve our nation and life’. I have listed here the benefits to join Youth Leadership Forum; however, you would have to utilize your strengths, ideas and resources to make it beneficial for you and society.What will you learn personally, as student and working professional, at Indian YouthLeadership Forum?
As an individual, you may gain a whole range of personal and social development
• team working and management
• problem solving and social work awareness
• public speaking skills and personality development
• good addition to you resume/CV
• being part of building nation and national forum
• change to network which may help in your entrepreneurial venture and life
• participate in social activities of iCFDR and can also be an intern at iCFDR
How Indian Youth Leadership Forum does help youth?
Providing a voice for youth’s thoughts and action on social issues
Creating and maintaining good links with friends, colleagues, juniors and
Acting on issues that are important to nation and the local community.
To help young student to hone their skills and act as their support
Indian Youth Leadership Forum activities including following constructive areas:
• Education and youth empowerment in India
• Employment counselling and Social Inclusion
• Human Rights and Equality
• Sustainable Development and Health
• Academic Counselling, Training and Mobility
These are benefits of joining India Youth Leadership Forum, not only for you but also
for your community, family and others around you.
Hope to welcome you to our growing family soon. I would request you to carefully
read our website, the form and submit the completed form soon.
Love & Regards,
Ravindra Vikram Singh,
Bharatiya Yuva Netritva Forum